Yeasts

I understand that brewer's yeast is a by-product of brewing, whereas
nutritional yeast (good-tasting, torula, etc.) is grown on molasses. I have
had some delicious brewer's yeast that tasted like the insides of malted
milk balls, back in the late 60's, and every brewer's yeast I've tasted
since then was BLUCH! So I've given up looking for the tasty stuff. I do,
however, use good-tasting yeast a lot, but mostly in Dr. Neal Pinkney's
recipe for powdered vegetable broth/chickeny seasoning...is use the stuff a LOT!

Shucky   8-)  +

   (  \   __   / )  Nelsie's Cupboard --<-<@ Yesterday's answers for
    (  \ (..) /  )  today's skin @>->-- Custom soaps and toiletris for
      (  /<>\  )    very sensitive people --<-@ Visit us at http://
     (   \/\/   )   ourworld.compuserve.com/hompages/Nelsies_Cupboard
        /    \
       (      )     "'Stay' is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary."
        ~~ ~~       --Amos Bronson Alcott