Another vote on the bread machine

a Zojirushi bread machine for many years (5?).  For the first couple
of years I baked a loaf every other day--usually whole wheat, or some
other type of whole grain.  It's still goin' strong :-)
I also love the Zo rice cooker--really easy to clean, and perfect
every time.  They make an excellent product.  No affiliation, etc.
Janine (just a happy customer)