Artichoke hearts

Tamara, I love artichoke hearts.  I put them in absolutely everything. I
do have them on pizza. (Best if slightly charred). I also use them in a
pasta sauce I got from the archives, pasted below.  (Thanks to Lynn
Warble.)

The archives also have some other recipes if you are interested.
Like many others, I am *very* glad to have the list back online.  Thanks
also for the Hungarian Goulash Recipe, it looks delicious.

Good to hear from you all again!

Kirsten Andrews