REC: Cookie Cutter Dough (Choc) - FF

>Since Easter is fast approaching we have been looking for a ff cookie
>dough that is suitable for using with a cookie cutter to make Easter
>cookies. Chickies and bunnies and stuff like that.
>
>Elrond

Elrond,

Here is a recipe I used to make Chanukah cookies and it worked very well. I
used egg substitute (I was braver than the original poster ...LOL) and
didn't really have any trouble because of it. I seem to remember having to
work in a little extra flour because the dough was sticky, but I may be
mistaken. In any event, they had a nice flavor and didn't last very long.
They might be good with a teaspoon of extract added as well... maybe cherry
or mint. The cookies are dark in color, but perhaps if you use a decorating
icing they can still work with an Easter theme. :)

Carla