Clif Bars

Recently someone (sorry I don't know who) warned that Clif Bars may not
be vegan, due to the mysterious 'natural flavors' which they contain.  I
appreciated the warning and I called the company to find out.  I think
everyone will be happy to know that they are safe.  According to the
people at the company, 'natural flavors' is just a way of not divulging
the entire recipe.  They assured me that it contains nothing
animal-derived and that the bars are completely vegan.

Thanks, Suzanne