The McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program

     Hi, everyone!!  I have been receiving the digest for quite some time;
     however, I have not yet contributed.  I've been reading the recent
     discussions about the McDougall program and I was so inspired that I
     went to the bookstore to see for myself.  I purchased the book and I
     am going to start the program tomorrow.  I was wondering two things:
     this would make me completely vegan, right? and also, how much success
     has everyone else had that has attempted this change in lifestyle?  It
     would not be such a huge change for me, but some of the things will.
     I only want to really lose about 20-25 pounds and really shape up.
     Does anyone have any input?  Thanks!!!!

     Melissa