Sour Cream and onion potato chips

          Ok, I am kicking myself after eating another
          single-serving bag of Baked Lays Sour Cream and Onion
          Flavor Chips.  I am not even a chip person and I LOVE these
          things.  But I am SURE there has to be a way to make
          something similar without fat (and less expensive), perhaps
          with some nutritional value .  Has anyone ever tried to make
          sour cream and onion flavored "chips" of any kind? They
          don't even need to be potato, anything that mimics the
          flavor somewhat I think will do.

          Thanks!

          Tiffany