Gimme Lean Loaf

Someone requested a recipe for "meat"loaf in a recent digest. I think
this is the recipe. It's a favorite of mine and goes great with FF mashed
potatoes and FF mushroom gravy.

Gimme Lean Loaf

Combine:
14 ounce package of Gimme Lean, ground beef flavor
1 cup rice or soy milk
Eggbeaters or substitutes equivalent to one egg (for binding)
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
1 Tablespoon horseradish

Combine:
1 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup DEHYDRATED onions (fresh won't work the same-find these in the
spice section)
1/4 cup dried parsley
1/4 cup nonfat parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon of your favorite spice (oregano, Italian spice blend, etc.)
1/2 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste

Combine wet and dry ingredients with your hands.
Line a cookie sheet with foil, spray with Pam and form 1 large or 2 small
loaves.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

I bake on a cookie sheet because the outside browns better than in a loaf
pan and forms a delicious crust. If you make two loaves, take out one of
the loaves after 30 minutes and freeze it for later. To heat, pop into
the oven frozen solid and bake for an hour.