Re: Jello without gelatin

 I am very new to this list and don't know if this has been mentioned before.
  If you want a jello without gelatin, try a brand that is kosher.  No kosher
 products contain anything with derivatives from a pig and all kosher jello
is
 "pareve" - contains neither dairy or meat products.  A warning - if you use
 kosher jello, it is advisable to cut down on the amount of water used, or it
 won't jell properly.  The only brand I find that works really well with the
 correct amount of water is Elyion.  Living in Chicago, we have several
stores
 that sell only kosher products and this is not hard to get.  Not sure about
 availability in smaller cities.

Nancy in Chicago