homemade tortillas

Dave just explained his method of making fatfree tortillas.
I tried somebody's similar method a few months ago (right after the
list went into hibernation), and made a huge mess.  The tortillas came
out of the pan still sprinkled with flour & so they tasted pasty.
Dave, does this not bother you, or do you spray them with Pam first?
Maybe if I rolled them between waxed paper instead of sprinkling
with flour? I'd really like to make good ff tortillas!
--Maggie