Veg food in Honolulu

Jane Colman <jane@xxxxxxxxxx> asked:
> Has anyone got recommendations for VLF-friendly restaurants in
> Honolulu?

Just a few minutes walk from where you said you'll be staying you'll
find a popular place that serves VLF vegetarian meals 7 days a week.
The atmosphere is not ritzy, but the prices are very low for large
portions (less than $7). I Love Country Cafe serves flesh foods, too,
but they cook all their veggie entrees in the back, in a different
kitchen. They use no oil in their veggie dishes. The corner of Piikoi
and Kona, the far corner of the Ala Moana Shopping Center block, next
to Blockbuster Video.

There are other VLF veggie places in the area, some about a fifteen
or twenty minute walk away. Call me when you get to Honolulu (I'm in
the phone book) and I'll give you the information. You can also write
the Hawaii Vegetarian Society for a list of all veggie-friendly
eating places and HFS. Send an SASE to VSH, PO Box 25233, Honolulu
96825.
---
Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM