Twabil

I posted some North African recipes awhile ago and the spice mixture at
the end, Twabil, was left off somehow.  Here it is . . .

Twabil (for Mechouia)

This spice mixture is used in coulcous stews, salad dressings, and
dips.  This makes 3-4 tablespoons.  Try it in the other recipes if you
like it in Mechouia.

2 Tablespoons ground coriander seeds
2 teaspoons ground caraway seeds
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1/4 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
1/4 teaspoon crushed aniseed
(I do not like licorice so I left this out)
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 teaspoon ground black peper

Mix all ingredients well and use in dishes for an authentic North
African flavor.