Boston restuarants

To the person who is making a trip to Boston, you might want to email the
owner of the VegBoston digest for some info.  He might be able to refer you
to some sources of information.  Email address:

owner-veg-boston-digest@xxxxxxxxx

Otherwise, I can't really make any _fatfree_ suggestions.  It's sometimes
difficult enough to find vegetarian food that I want in a restaurant, and
it's certainly not fatfree.  I do ask for oil and cream to be omitted from
my selections to make them lower in fat. Some *upscale* restuarants are
getting the idea, and offering veggie selections in their entrees (I think
the Bay Tower Room did that the last time I was there).  Gargoyles in Davis
Sq. has a yummy veggie platter as an entree.  The North End has loads of
Italian restuarants, and you can find some there that have a wide veggie
selection (lots of pasta) rather than meat.  I think the place I ate last
that I really liked was Cibo.  They were accommodating when I asked for what
I wanted.  Dali is a fun Spanish restaurant in Somerville.  They serve Tapas
and great sangria.  Buddha's Delight is in Brookline and Boston, and has all
vegetarian dishes - but not low fat per se.  Five Seasons in Jamaica Plain
has gotten rave reviews from my friends but I've never eaten there.  Have fun!