Diet Analyst

I talked to tech support a few days ago because I had a quesiton about
something in my Personal Chef Software and the tech told me that Parsons
Technology is planning on releasing an update soon that combines
Personal Chef and Diet Analyst into one program! That is probably why
they have discontinued the Diet Analyst program.  So maybe real soon you
will see the new and improved updated version!!!

Michele