quick, ff ideas/Good breakfast

Berit, I love hot oatmeal cooked with a sliced apple and a bit of cinnamon.
It takes no longer, when I cook my oatmeal in the microwave.  Don't
remember if I heard the idea on this list or not, but it is a winner with
me and also all of my friends with whom I've shared.

Thanks to all of you for giving me good and easy ideas.  I'm a breast
cancer survivor and dealing with the results of chemo and now lymphedema,
so I need all the help I can get on easy and doable good recipes.

Jeanelle