Pinto bean stew

Last night I made this yummy pinto bean stew:

4 cups cooked pinto beans
1 chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
2 tsp curry powder (whatever heat you like)
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp grainy mustard
1/2 tsp dried ground thyme
1/2 tsp  dried groundsavory
2 cups water
4 tsp miso

Mix all of the above together and simmer 1 hour until it has a thick
stewlike consistancy.  It came out thick and rich with very little spice
heat.
I served it with fresh bagels and a selection of chopped raw veggies.

****BTW, I am still looking for mung bean recipes.  Either for things like
mung dal containing whole beans, or for sprout dishes.  I still have about
900g left!  Any help would be appreciated.  However,  it  is  possible that
I may turn into a mung bean before I finish the bag ...

Laura,
Burnaby BC.