kasha

Hello my dear friends,
I have been lurking for a while and have really enjoyed your posts.  Thank
you for the wonderful ideas.  I have been searching for healthy ways to
increase the protein in my kids diet.  They were recently adopted from Russia
and were severly under nourished.  They really enjoyed the strawberry shake
with tofu, and even ate some whole grains cooked in the crockpot.  I was
hoping someone could instruct me on the method of preparing kasha, a food
they remember from Russia.  Thank you all so much!  Robin Knapp