camping food/colleges

hello to all... i tried the taco casserole that was listed as a favorite
camping food, several weeks ago. boy was it terrific! i didn't need to
change one thing about it. we all liked it. today i put the leftovers
on a burrito...yum. it called for fat free cheese, next time i am
going to leave out and try with cottage cheese.

also, i am going back to school this year, at 32. i am trying to find
a school in a vege friendly town with a nice community, not too far
from ohio. if anyone has any suggestions, please write me privatly. i
have found some schools that sound great but when i go visit there is
nothing to eat and a lack of community. i thought you all might be able
to help me.

thank you...in peace, erin