Coffee Creamer

* Forwarded (from: Email) by Frank McCormick using timEd 1.10.
* Originally from fearn@xxxxxxxx to frank mccormick.
* Original dated: Mon May 26, 10:02

I have found fat free powdered creamer in the grocery store, I believe it
was Coffeemate.  I also LOVE the refrigerated fat-free flavored creamers (am
having a hazelnut-cinnamon coffe now) but they are loaded with sugar and
assorted other chemicals.  I had good luck using powdered non-fat milk,
especially if I use the hand blender and mix it with water to half & half
consistency & kept it in a little jar in the fridge.  Hope this helps.

Gail

PS If you think other people would care about this, you could forward it to
the list.  I would have just posted it there, but I lost the instructions!
GK