Spicy Curry

There is a little Indian "fast food" place in a mall near me that makes
the most fantastic cauliflower and mixed vegetable curries.  They are
very spicy (make your nose run spicy) and I love them and have no
raisins or other sweet stuff, which I hate in a curry.  The problem is
that they use chicken broth in their curries.  Does anyone have a recipe
for a really spicy (not sweet) vegetable curry?  I would REALLY
appreciate it.

Leah
lvh@xxxxxxx