nf dry milk

If you are having trouble dissolving non-fat dry milk in your coffee, you
probably paid too much for it :-)
My husband uses a store brand, Food Club, and it works perfectly.  The
expensive Carnation clumps.  I think we bought the Kroger brand once and it
worked well.   If your coffee is at boiling when you pour it, try adding a
little water (as much as you would milk) before spooning in the dry milk.

I'm still looking for a soy milk powder that is non-fat and works as well.
 Switching him from cream to non-fat dry milk a few years ago dramatically
reduced the fat in his diet, though, even if it isn't vegan.   He really
can't tolerate  the amount of sugar in soy and rice milks.
Anne Cox