potato kale soup

Here is a good pressure cooker recipe I made last night:

Potato Kale soup

Water saute 1 chopped onion and 2 cloves garlic in pot.  Add 1 teas each
rosemary and oregano and 2 bay leaves.  Put in 4 cups boiling water and 4-5
potatoes, cubed.  (I used red potatoes and did not peel them)   Cook on
full pressure for 6 minutes than use quick release method to release steam.
Add 1 bunch chopped fresh kale and continue cooking (without pressure) for
about 10 more minutes or until kale is tender.  Serves 6