Portland Restaurants

Jessica Shawl wrote:

<I'm going to be in Portland for a few days at the end of next week, and
I'm wondering if anyone has restaurant recommendations?>

I live here, and it's a great place to dine out.  My favorite restaurant,
which happens to have many vegetarian, as well as vegan, selections is
Old Wives Tales on E. Burnside and about 13th.  They are usually open
from lunch on, and have a nice menu for Sunday brunch.  Have fun while
you're here, and don't forget rain gear!

Robin  kj7bi@xxxxxxxx