Nutritional yeast vs Brewer's Yeast

Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone who answered my question about a buttermilk
substitute.  The consensus is yes to using soy or rice milk and
vinegar or lemon juice.  I will try it this weekend.

Now I have another question.  What is the difference between
nutritional yeast and brewer's yeast?  I've had brewer's yeast
before and it tastes yucky!  I've heard that nutritional yeast
tastes better, however at my health food store, in the bulk section,
the bag of nutritional yeast lists the ingredients as brewer's yeast.

Ok, now I'm really confused. Are there different kinds of nutritional
yeast?  Any particular brand names that are good?  Help!

Thanks,

Nancy Miller