lifematters site

I think this is off topic a little bit, but am desperate for help.  There is a wonderful web site with an
ongoing McDougall support section.  Does anybody on this list regularly check it out?  For the past 3 weeks I
have not been able to bring it up.  I have tried looking for an email address to write the owner, but had no
luck.  Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem.  The http address is
http://lifematters.com/mcdougl.html

Faith Hood
Canadian Space Agency
Washington DC