Nutritional analysis software

I'm relatively new to the list so this subject may have been discussed
before, but the information I seek might benefit other newcomers as
well.  I'm looking for a nutritional analysis software, the kind you
enter the ingredients and amounts used in a recipe and get a breakdown
of the nutritional values; I don't trust my math, not even with a
calculator!
If anybody knows of such thing, please let me know whether it's
available commercially or for downloading, and where from.  Thanks a lot
in advance!
                                                    Irene