Re: Butters

Hi Liz,

    Check out <http://www.startext.net/home/bevku/>  This is Bev
Kurtin's Home Page.  She lives in the Metroplex and is, I believe, a
member of Fat-Free list.  I'm sure she could tell you all the best
places in your area to find healthy food.  Bev and I have a mutual
friend who "introduced" me to Bev, and she has been VERY nice and and
patient in helping me.

    BTW, please don't feel silly for asking your questions.  I've been
cooking for over 38 years, but I'm only now learning how to cook
"healthy", so I'm as lost as you are.  We all have to begin somewhere,
and your questions are also my questions.  Thanks for asking them.

    Hugs,

    Lois J