Low-fat Jewish Vegetarian Cookbook

For those of you new to this lifestyle, may I suggest you check out
       http://www.vrg.org/catalog/ljvc.htm
Debra Wasserman has written many cookbooks published by the Vegetarian
Resource Group. My favorite pancake recipe is one adapted from her book
_Simply Vegan_. This book may help you out during this time of year in
particular. Explore more of the site and you many find some individual
recipes posted that may interest you.

I also think somewhere on their Web site they have recipes for making
"mass quantities," i.e., institutional recipes. These would be great for
those of you looking for recipes for your local soup kitchens and such.

I have no financial interest in this group, but I think they're doing
wonderful work.

Regards,
Diane
brooksong@xxxxxxxx