Fat Free Stuffing

Hello all,

In the past, each year, I have made stuffing for Thanksgiving.  I do use
vegetarian broth and the lowest fat margarine I can find.  I  have used
Mrs. Cubbison's  seasoned dressing mix out of a box, purchased from the
regular supermarket.  It says it contains 1g of fat.  I wonder if there
is a "fat free" receipe out there for stuffing (? from scratch) that can
be made,  of course, without a turkey.

C. Distin
dbd@xxxxxxxxxxx