Re: Worcestshire sauce

There are several brands of vegetarian worcestshire sauce. Read the labels,
even the
regular grocery store out here sells one. I think the brand name is Ashanti
or something like that. I personally wouldn't be without it since it adds a
lot of flavor to rice dishes and steamed vegetables. One of my favorite
uses for it is to saute mushrooms in Worcestshire sauce and a bit of pepper
until almost dry. Then you can use it to top a baked potato or as a filling
for baked won tons:-)

Sincerely,

Marie Finch
mfinch@xxxxxxxxxxxx