Buying Fantastic Foods online, humor

Hi, all,

For those who have been looking for Fantastic Foods - I don't know if the
Fantastic Foods company has its own web site, but I do know that the Harvest
Direct online catalog includes a good variety of their products and the
online prices are lower than in their paper catalog (yes, they do honor the
lower prices).  Their URL is

http://www.midwest.net/creator/harvest/harvcat.htm#top

If you want to call them, the number is not on the web site.  I emailed them
for it and it's 1-800-835-2867.  If anyone does have a URL for Fantastic
Foods, I'd like to check it out, too.  (I know, I'm incurable.)

The one thing I DID manage to resist (until now) was the urge to comment on
the circumcision and rabbi comments on here lately.  You folks are just too
funny.  I wonder if George Bush has anything against broccoli rabbis....Keep
smiling.  5:-/  (Elvis)