Falafel

I have always like falafel, but every time I make it, it always seems so
dry after I cook it.  (I use a dry falafel powder that I get at Whole
Foods.) I have tried baking in the oven and also in a fry pan on the
stove.  The fry pan seems to work the  best.

Well today I minced some onion and celery, microwaved them a bit to
soften and then just mixed it in with the falafel mixture.  It was great.
My husband, who rarely eats falafel said they were so much better because
they weren't too dry.

Stevie