Thanksgiving menus

I'm doing Thanksgiving for the family this year (6-8 people this year).
   As usual, I'm working with a lot of different dietary requirements -
satisfying the traditional older generation as well as the vegetarian
group.   Not everything will be vlf, but I want  the vlf veg selection to
be a complete feast.   I'm curious about other people's menus.  This is
what I have planned so far:

Little individual stuffed squash (using the stuffing from Jan Gordon's
Stuffed 	Pumpkin in the archives), this is for the vegetarian main dish
Dressing (also Jan Gordon's, there's a theme here)
Mushroom Gravy
Creamy Sweet Potato Casserole (in the archives, Christina Hulbe)
Cranberry Relish (a family thing of cranberries baked with marmalade)

It's still not a complete menu, so help me out here - what is everyone
making?
Anne