From: fatfree-nd-request [SMTP:fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 1997 7:15 PM
To: fatfree
Subject: flax seed oil

I am hoping this isn't off topic.  After reading about Ornish's
recommendation for flax seed oil I went and
purchased some.  The stuff is expensive.  The stuff tastes nasty as can
be
too.  I have been trying to think
of things to mix it into.  Any ideas.  I put a drop on my tongue and
couldn't
even scrape the taste away.  I
wish I had heard that it tasted like soiled fish before I purchased it.

Faith Hood
faith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx