Insulin-raising Foods

Sylvia wanted to know:

<<Can anyone tell me which foods or kinds of food are a high-response for
triggering insulin production?  I know sugar is, but resently I read that
popcorn is as well, which I never would have guessed.>>

H-m-m-m.  I've heard about the sugar but the popcorn is new on me.  I
wouldn't think that it would be an insulin raiser because it's not a
processed food - unless I'm overlooking something.

Typically, the foods to avoid are sugary and highly refined foods, such as
those made with white flour.  White rice and white pasta are refined too.

Hope this helped some.

Frieda Landry
The Manna Directory
-185 Vegetarian Mail Order Catalogs-