Cookbooks

Noel said:
> I'm getting the itch to buy (yet another) cookbook, and I want
> recommendations.

Hi Noel!
I suggest any cookbook by John and Mary McDougall.  They are all vlf
vegan, and most recipes are fast and easy.  I don't even use my old
cookbooks anymore.  I delight in choosing a few new recipes each week to
try!  They have a new book out that's very good.  You may have to order
some of the older ones from your local bookstore.  Good luck!

Sheri