Recipes needed urgently

Hello,
      I wonder if I can ask a favour of you all please?My 7 year old
niece is severely mentally and physically handicapped and the Special
school she attends wants to produce a cookery book to sell for Christmas
to raise funds.As this list has people from all over the world I was
hoping that some of you might email me some of your favourite
recipes.The school doesn't mind what recipes but I thought Christmas
ones or "local"specialities might be nice and they must be simple to
follow :0)
Thanks
Regards
Maralyn