Re: Rice Cookers

Chris,
I have 2 rice cookers and they are my main utensil.  I steam almost
EVERYTHING!!  From whole squash(my fav) to fresh fish to frozen vegs.
It's quick, easy and there's almost no cleanup.

I admit I don't get very sophisticated with them, but I'd take a freshly
steamed whole baked potato and fish filet* over a 7 course restaurant
meal anytime!!

*in foil covered with spices, then lemon slices

Steam on!

Jayne
jaynek@xxxxxxxxx