Squash Casserole

Hi All,

It's me again.  I am still hoping one of you out there has a recipe for a
lowfat/ no fat squash casserole.  A few weeks, I also requested a recipe
for the sauce that goes on General Tso's chicken or shrimp entrees in
Chinese restaurants.

In the meantime, I have located some of the above recipes from other
sources.  They will definitely need modification.  Once I have tried them
out, I will be happy to post them to the list.

However, the squash casserole recipe calls for Cream of Chicken Soup.
Generally, I use a standard (German) vegetable broth to replace chicken
broth.  What do you use to replace Cream of Chicken?  I would think this
adds a little thickness and substance to the dish.  Would you use Cream of
Mushroom??

Also, do you know whether any of these "Cream of ..." soups exist in
nonfat/ lowfat versions??  If so, what brands can you recommend??

Gosh, who knew that you would have to plan so far in advance for
Thanksgiving??!!  ;)

Natasha