request: info on Nutritional analysis software

I'm looking for a consumer (re: affordable) software package for the
PC/Win95 or WinNT 4.0 that will allow me to input recipes and it will spit
out the nutritional data. I've found a list on the net of many software
packages that do this, but most are designed for schools/large institutions
(on larger computers), and are not Windows based.

Would NutriGenie do this for me? It sells for about $50. and is available
for download off the net

I would like a breakdown of fat, calories, protein and sodium on each list
of ingredients I input. Additional data would be fine too.

Thanks for your tips. I'm new to the list and have been enjoying the
recipes.

--Charisa