Cream soups for squash cassarole

>However, the squash casserole recipe calls for Cream of Chicken Soup.
>Generally, I use a standard (German) vegetable broth to replace chicken
>broth.  What do you use to replace Cream of Chicken?  I would think this
>adds a little thickness and substance to the dish.  Would you use Cream of
>Mushroom??

How about making a white sauce with cornstarch and either skim milk or ff
evaporated milk. Then you can add mushrooms or seasonings to it. Seems like
it would be similar to the condensed soup. My only squash cassarole involves
zucchini, tomatoes, italian seasoning and garlic. You're probably wanting a
winter squash cassarole. Best of luck.

Marie Finch
mfinch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rocket Download