Champion squeezer

        Hi everybody!
I wonder if someone could help me.I'm looking for a "Champion" squeezer (in
fact not me, but my father) & with no effect so far.You see, I live in
Poland and, though the situation here is generally getting better, there
still is much to do.I've been looking for this squeezer for weeks, in many
different shops, and nobody has got the faintest idea  what was I talking
about.I haven't found it using Netscape, either.Maybe you know whom should I
write to, to get in touch with the producer of this device.If you could find
some address or something helpful for me, I would be very grateful.TIA