A new query....

Hello, all!

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded to my frustrated post
about cravings.  Hopefully my brain gets with the program -- soon!

Now I have a new question.  Has anyone ever heard of a vegetarian version
of lox (aka. smoked salmon)?  This was one of my all-time favorite treats
in my pre-veggie days, and I would *love* to find a decent substitute.
I've never come across one, but I figured if one exists, someone on this
list probably knows about it.

TIA!

Linda