Re: Indian recipes

JBennicoff@xxxxxxx wrote:

> For those of you that like things spicy, here are a few recipes that I
> adapted from Indian Vegetarian Cooking by Michael Pandya. This book has a lot
> of great recipes  that are easy to adapt. I really like spicy recipes,
> especially during the winter!

Jan,
	My dh and I love Indian food, too.  I have a great cookbook _Vegetarian
Indian_ by Shehzad Husain, needs some adapting but excellent.  Also, _
Indian Recipes for a Healthy Heart_ by Mrs. Lakhani, needs no adapting,
good, but doesn't taste quite like restaurant food.
	A web site with a lot of good Indian recipes is

http://www.veg.org/veg/Orgs/Viva/Recipes/recipes.html

A lady from Michigan, Asha Kumar, submits good ones.  My family loved
Spiced Cauliflower Pulau.
	Did you get real snow last night?  We got a pretty good dusting here in
Vermont.

Good luck,
	Kate