twice baked potatoes

Okay, so call me obsessed!  Recently, I posted that the spice mixture for
the spicy oven fries was also great with cauliflower.  Well . . . last
night, I made twice-baked potatoes using the same spice mix and ff cottage
cheese.  My mostly SAD husband was thrilled with the results, so I thought
I'd share.  The quantities are approximate since I made it up as I went.

2 med-large baking potatoes (thicker skins are better)
1/2 cup ff cottage cheese (we like Borden Viva)
2 T spicy fries mixture
1 T prepared Butter Buds

--

Bake potatoes at 400F for about an hour.

While they're cooling a bit, whip remaining ingredients in a food processor
until very smooth.

Cut a section out of the top of each potato, then scoop out most of the
innards.  (e.g., make a bowl out of the baked potato).  Add the cooked
potato flesh to the mixture in the food processor and quickly/gently mix
thoroughly.  Don't let it run for long or you'll end up with glue . . . I
usually don't let my potatos near a food processor, but it helped this
become very smooth, very quickly.

Spoon the mixture back into the potato skins/bowls.  You'll have a little
"stuffing" left over (eat up!).  Put the cut out section of potato skin
back on top, like a cap.  Bake another 15--20 minutes and serve.

Mmm!
--di coldiron