Eating FF in a hurry

Eating FF is sometimes tough when you're busy. Look in your local NFS for
convenience items that are FF. I always have some cooked long grain brown
rice in the frig. One of my favorite and very quick meals is this
combination. And I always have peeled baby carrots on hand, plus lots of
peppers and cukes, and plain popcorn rice cakes.

Quick Chili
1 can Health Valley FF chili
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
2 tb water

Mix together and cook in the microwave for about 4 minutes. (That's about how
long it takes to cook the corn.)
I'll try to think of some more suggestions as well.
Jan Bennicoff