RE: Database

I use Mastercook and lately I'm also using my mail tool.  I
have a folder set up for recipes.  The biggest problem with
using a database for me is that I don't want to have to go
in the office, turn on my computer, turn on the printer,
find the recipe, etc.  Furthermore, I don't want to type in
a recipe, try it, then find I don't like it.  I suspect I'm
just not organized enough.  However, Mastercook is a nice
package with lots of help for typing (you start typing the
ingredient and it guesses the rest).

--Karen