Re: Miso question

Sandy Gambill wrote:

> Does anyone have nutritional info for miso? Like how much fat does it
> have?
>
> Thanks,
> Sandy Gambill
> St Louis MO

 Sandy,
	I thought I'd just run down and look in my fridge...Neither kind of
miso I have has any nutritional info on the label.  I do have a book
_The Book Of Miso_By William Shurtleff& Akiko Aoyagi with a whole paage
of info.  i can fax it to you if you'd like;  Just e-mail me back.  In a
nutshell, fat in 100 garams of miso runs from 1.4 to 27.6%.  The lowest
for Mellow White Miso; the highest for Peanut Miso.

Kate