Muffin Texture

I would love a recipe for cranberry muffins that have a dense, solid, non-cakelike texture. Most of the ones I tried are more like cakes than muffins (I'm not a cake fan, do don't go for the "light and fluffy" textures).  Does anyone have any muffin recipes that produces dense textured muffins?

>>Kate  wrote:
>>I found a great muffin recipe in The (Almost) No Fat Cookbook by
>>Bryaanna Clark Grogan.  It has sugar but no fat and uses tofu.  She has
>>a master recipe with variations in her book, but here's what I did.  The
>>muffins were sweet, with a spongy, moist texture.

---
Sherron, Poi Boy & Jazzy
La Palma, California (but my heart is in Hawaii)
See our rats at: http://users.deltanet.com/~dwp/ratgallery.html