Re: Flax Seed Oil

How about breads made with flaxseed?  Or actual flaxseed itself, ground
up and mixed in orange juice?  I am asking because a company in my town
that makes vegan bread, Natural Ovens, sells "Omega 3 Flax Mix" which
you put in your oj in the morning.  They also put flax in quite a few of
their breads.  (Like the Flax'n'Honey, for instance.)

Rachel

I'm a strong believer in education.  If we couldn't sign our names,
everyone would have to pay cash. --Rita Mae Brown